Old May 9th 04, 11:24 AM

On Sun, 09 May 2004 05:43:35 GMT, tony roberts
wrote:

Hi
Today I was flying north and my ADF was tuned to an NDB.
The needle pointed at 330 degrees (or 11 O'clock) until I reached the
NDB, and then it swung until it pointed behind.
I dialed up the next NDB and it pointed at 330 again until passage.
And I dialed up another NDB - same indication - all of them wrong.
On the return trip - same indications.
It seems logical that the nav, ADF head and antenna are working because
I get a reading on station passage, but other than that, if I am tuned
to an NDB anywhere ahead of the aircraft the needle points at 11
O'clock.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Tony

What was your crab angle, 30deg?

E-mail (Remove Space after pilot): pilot