Old January 3rd 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Steve R.[_2_]

Default test

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 17:46:59 -0600, "Steve R"
wrote:

Having explained that, please excuse the following politically incorrect
statement but, I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed
New Year!

Politically Incorrect?? How so??

Nothing really, it just that I've been hearing so much lately from those who
claim they're "offended" by the word "Christmas" and we should only say
"Happy Holidays."

To them I say, "get over it!" Whether they like it or not, the holiday is a
celebration of the birth of Christ. They can try all they want to take Him
out of it but it doesn't change the fact and I'm going to use the word
Christmas. I hope they don't think that I mean to be any more insulting by
that than they intend to be when they say "Happy Holidays!"

FWIW!
Steve R.