Old July 19th 04, 06:31 PM
ian maclure

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:13:17 +0000, WalterM140 wrote:

Not that it really matters because what should matter is who would best lead
the country not so much as 35 year old history.

Bush has been a disastrous failure as president.

Sez you.

If Bush wins in November, this country will become even more of a police state.

How soon you forget Klintoon's musings about how everyone was
too concerned about their rights.
More than once it had to be pointed out to him that the
Constitution wasn't a list of suggestions.
And that was without a war on.

If Bush wins in November our national flag and national honor will continue to
trail in the dust.

No, we aren't aren't going to listen to the French, Germans, and
Russians.

If Bush wins in November we will still be hated and mistrusted around the
world.

Hello, the gang who started the whole ball rolling don't give
a rats ass. Remember, much of the planning got 9/11 occurred
before 2001.

If Bush wins in November, we will be less safe than we are now.

Sez the Dumbocreeps. If you're so concerned about your safety,
convert to Islam and move to Saudi Arabia. Than at least, Al-Qaeda
might leave you alone ( as long as your beard is the correct length
and you do nothing but eat, ****, and pray ).

If Bush wins in November, he'll still be sucking money out of the
middle class to save the bank rolls of the rich and super rich.

The rich and super-rich sounds like Fratman and Bobbin to
me.

If Bush wins in November our grotesquesly maladroit foreign policies will
continue.

"maladroit"? OK, now I know you're channeling somebody.

If Bush wins in November, Jeb will be right behind him.

As I've explained before, it'll be Bush 44, Bush 45 (Mrs W),
Bush 46 ( Mizz Jeb ), Bush 47/49, Bush 48/50 ( the twins
alternating terms as Prez & VP )

Those ******* Republicans have got to go.

Hey Hey!
Ho Ho!
What kind of drugs are you on.
Or is the problem you aren't on your meds?

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source