Old July 13th 03, 08:35 PM
Leland Vandervort

I felt a little like that when I sold my Italian sports car to buy my
Arrow-II... until I thought "I'd get more use out of the PA28R than I
do out of the Fer..." I must admit that it didn't really console me
that much, but hey...

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 05:43:21 -0700, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

I sold my first airplane yesterday, N9636B. I hated to do it, after all the
time it seemed to take to get this plane in reasonable condition, but the
fact is I could not justify keeping two airplanes. I hope the new owners
learn to love it as I did. I never met them; first of all I do not like
selling my own stuff and secondly it seemed a little like meeting an
ex-wife's new husband.