Old January 16th 10, 05:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,us.military.army
David E. Powell

Default February...Black History Month...a time to learn and celebrate:

On Jan 15, 10:12*am, " wrote:
On Jan 13, 7:47*pm, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
wrote:

a reminder:
;-)

February...Black History Month...a time to learn and celebrate:

History Made Every Day™
* *http://www.history.com/content/blackhistory

Black History
* *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_history_month

--
Each person has an individual responsibility to determine if his actions are moral, and
no government or army may ever take that responsibility away.

definition:
* murder - the unjustifiable and intentional killing of people, NO EXCEPTIONS.

When is WHITE history month ???????????????????????????????????????????

LOL

And Asian History Month, and Latin History Month, and Indian History
Month (Now, those guys REALLY got screwed!)

But yeah, BHM is important. I still think of Eddie Murphy though
pointing out "They had to give us a month, so they gave us February
'cause it's the shortest, yeah."

Also on topic for this book.. I wonder if we can have some threads
about Black marines, soldiers, sailors and airmen?

From the Tuskeegee Airmen to black soldiers of WW1, and a heck of a
lot more, it's worth a thought.

I can start it off early, Crispus Attucks, a black sailor, was shot
and killed in the Boston Massacre.

While this occured before the official start of the American
Revolution, the incident helped lead to the Revolution. He may be the
fist black casualty in the cause of American freedom.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part2/2p24.html