Old March 9th 04, 02:57 PM
Stewart Kissel

No, it appears this is a new one. Due to take effect
25March here in the states. I have a VentusB, so
I am not affected

At 10:18 09 March 2004, John Galloway wrote:
At 01:24 09 March 2004, Stewart Kissel wrote:
Ran into my friendly A+P, AI today. While checking
for current/proposed AD's for my upcoming annual, he
said he saw a proposed AD for mass ballast from Schemp-Hirth.

I have not heard of this, and will start googling as
soon as I post to ras.

Stewart,

There is an October 2003 AD for compliance by 31-12-2003
(for European gliders anyway) listed on the SH site.

For example see:

http://www.schempp-hirth.com/en/serv...lungen/index.h

tml

and:

http://www.schempp-hirth.com/tmdocs/360-20-529.pdf

Is this it or is there another one in the pipeline?

John Galloway