Old March 2nd 04, 01:37 AM
Ray Andraka

Jay, I'm with on on that. I put a KX155 in last year, taking out an MX11 and a
NAV11. The Nav in the KX155 is not anywhere near as sensitive as the Narco
Navs. I do like the digital flip-flop on the NAV, which is a new capability,
and the fact that I now have dual glide slopes (although the second one is
useless because of the location of the glideslope antenna which gets shadowed
by the nose).

Jay Honeck wrote:

None of it is Narco, obviously.

Actually, the audio panel, both VORs, both COMS, and the DME are ALL Narco.

I really don't know what everyone bitches about them for -- they've worked
well for me.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA