Old August 17th 13, 09:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Default Rec.Aviation.Homebuilt

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 20:53:46 -0700, "Richard Isakson"
wrote:

"Barnyard BOb" wrote in message

The typical auto engine conversion person has not a single hour of
flight... he/she will get to that later. The whole idea of an auto
engine many times is cost... a Lycoming being too expensive.
Ditto for flying lessons.. at least until the plane is well along.

I can get in the air faster, better, and in the long run, cheaper,
and safer with a Lycoming and in a pinch... a Continental.

But.. that defeats the challenge of an auto engine doesn't it? g

Oh well.

Call me a coward... and a tow truck when the'need arises.

~ Barnyard BOb ~

OK, you're a tow truck. I thought the need was there.

Richard Isakson

Thanks, Rich.

This is about the nicest name I've been called here in RAH
in at least 10 years. I'm choking up and getting teary eyed.

SNIFF...

Gotta' go.

~ Barnyard BOb ~