Old December 18th 03, 08:49 PM
phil hunt

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:32:11 -0800, pervect wrote:

Processors and computing power are getting cheaper every year - and
there are a lot of US weapons with military GPS around - so it's
conceivable to me that someone could obtain one of these weapons and
reverse-engineer the GPS system on them.

If there is no sort of "auxiliary code input" to the weapon (i.e. some
sort of activation code that has to be input)

I would imagine there is and the USA has the ability to change the
codes from time to time. I would be very surprised if this is not
the case.

(Email: , but first subtract 275 and reverse
the last two letters).