Old December 14th 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Brian Whatcott

Default 152 Aerobat

Ęslop wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message
Think I'll see if I can squeeze into a 152 Aerobat
in the morning. I'm 6' 3". Think I'll fit? I ain't
flying bent over!

I learned in a 150, and my instructor was 6' 2" and probably about 240. He
fit.
I thought all Aerobats were 150s.

All 150s are stall/spin recovery capable - and they have even been known
to do a gentle barrel roll - in the hands of someone who knows a coupla
things.
There again: 150's have come back with a rudder pivot loose and
missing bolts, wrinkled skins etc., etc, in the hands of thrill-seekers.

Brian W