Old December 26th 05, 07:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Gyros Autorotations

bob: You may want to consider the Helicycle: Single seat turbine powered
kit helicopter currently in production. There are somewhere around 20
flying. One report had one still climbing at 11,500 mol. The price is
competitive with the RAF2000 and has a lot more capability. We've been
trying to get the factory to provide the magazine a long term evaluation
model but no luck.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"boB" wrote in message
kirt hood wrote:
Here's a link to the one I had, flew almost 300 hours and had a

blast....
http://members.shaw.ca/m1.mustang/kirt.htm

That 500 looks like it would be a lot of fun to fly. It's one of the
first I considered back when I was looking. The only problem was the
single seat and no storage space. That wouldn't matter at all when
flying around home. Do you have any pictures of the cockpit? Thanks
for sending the link..

--

boB,
SAG 70