Old August 30th 11, 01:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair[_2_]

Default Vario Problems

On Aug 30, 5:29*am, wrote:
On Aug 29, 9:34*pm, jp4711 wrote:

My glider is equipped with L-NAV/GPS-NAV. Over the past weeks I have
noticed some problems with the vario. For example it gets stuck and
shows constant lift (visual and audio). Turning the instrument on/off
does not help. *Slapping the instrument panel has helped. That makes
me think it is a connection problem of some sort.
On the last flight I noticed that the total energy compensation does
not work. Using my old trusted hang gilding vario (uncompensated) I
noticed that both showed nearly similar lift. Needless to say, that I
turned quite a bit in sink.

Any ideas/suggestions? Your help is appreciated.

Thx. Johann

Send to Gary at ClearNav. The problems you are having are not user
correctable. Gary is quick and
cost very reasonable.
Good Luck
UH

Check all the pneumatic lines, a kink will give the indications you
have................guess how I know?
JJ