Old March 9th 05, 01:44 PM
Nathan Young

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:38:12 -0800, Jack Allison
wrote:

We got closer this time.

If the seller seems odd about anything during the sale, that is good
reason to let it go. Don't worry about the long search, it is common.
It took me close to 6 months to find my plane.

From your post history, I believe you live in CA. I was surprised
that your search brought you to the Midwest to find an Arrow. The
Arrow is common enough that I would think you could find a reasonably
priced (and good condition) example in CA, or at least the West Coast.

Of course, I just checked aso.com, and they did not list a single
Arrow in California or the W. Coast. - so maybe that's the problem,
they have all migrated East :-)