Old December 27th 04, 05:19 PM
PaulaJay1

In article , "G. Sylvester"
writes:

I just auto-coordinate the turns. Otherwise I lost the intended
purpose for *me* where I wanted to concentrate on my scan, setting
up and flying an approach down to minimums. To fly an approach you
don't need to do slips until the last kick out during the flare. At
that point MSFS has done its job.

I use FS to fly a new approach for the practice of selecting radios, setting up
the GPS, getting vector values "into the back on my brain", etc. I usually
have the autopilot fly the plane. I don't find that much value in using the
joy stick ( after all my Archer doesn't have one), rudder pedals and such.

Chuck