Old June 10th 15, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
howard banks

Default Ugh. Flight trace didn't download off FLARM brick

I had the same problem and followed Dave Nadler's kindly provided advice. Worked like a charm and Flarm downloads now back to normal ...
Thanks Dave.

On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 10:03:23 AM UTC-6, Kurt Thams wrote:
After a sweet flight, I get home to discover that the flight trace did not copy onto the USB stick.

Do I need to bring a computer with me to the airport to check each time before I leave the glider that the trace made it?