Old September 2nd 05, 04:49 PM
Allen

"kontiki" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques wrote:

What we are witnessing now in the United States is the classic example of
good vs evil.

What we are witnessing is a result of several generations of breeding a
type
of individual that expects government to take care of their every need
from
cradle to grave, with no requirement of any level of responsibility on
their
part... then when there is an interruption of flow from the nipple they
get angry.

Agreed, my wife and I couldn't believe as we watched the news on the day
they were lined up to get into the Superdome one woman, who was being
interviewed had nothing but her purse with her. She was asked where her
belongings were, she said she didn't need any, the Red Cross would take care
of her.