Old January 10th 04, 06:30 AM
RWC

Dennis Chitwood wrote:

Please read all the posts.... the video posted is ALL that can be
shown now that the military is involved... BLACK OPS, dude. Really
though... can't you see that the startup and blades spinning could
carry off an elephant?

"I talked to some "Military" folks and thay said thay were disapointed
in the operation and pulled out. too bad. cant talk further on the
subject" -- RoterMouse
http://moneycentral.communities.msn....8&all_topics=1

Personally, I don't know what to believe. I wish Rinke Aerospace well,
but if it is real, and it does all they say, it's sad it is never going
to be a kit or public production chopper now.

I'm very interested in what he did, I wish I could read more about it.
He did start off with some sort of Mini500 Turbine convert, didn't he?