Old September 20th 04, 02:43 PM
Guinnog65

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
On 19 Sep 2004 10:24:11 -0700, (miso) wrote:

Personally, these are not worth the download, though I found the ice
test interesting. Basically what you have are still photos,

Sounds like a sore loser to me. There isn't a single still shot in
either video clip.

maybe a
second or two of moving video

It's all moving video.

True. Very good quality video as well.

, and hackneyed rock music.

Yeah and I'm sure you play better than Joe Satriani troll.

I didn't like the music either. Still, there is nothing to stop you changing
it in WMM or similar as I plan to do.

So, now that the US at last has a plane with true high-AoA capability, can
we look forward to US posters reassessing the excellent high-AoA ability of
the Su-27?