Old December 12th 04, 06:15 AM
Thomas Schoene

Elmshoot wrote:
Chief Jim,
YGTBSM! What is that kind of uniform? Will this replace the
Crackerjack? I know that most of the blue Jackets that were in my
squadron liked the crackerjack. It set them apart, They wanted a easy
to maintain working uniform but the dress uniform. You didn't have to
guess what service they were in.
Sad sad day

No, this would not replace any of the dress uniforms -- crackerjacks and
dress whites stay. The year-round uniform would replace the winter working
blues and summer working whites.

http://www.flagshipnews.com/current/dec092004_1.shtml

"Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when
wrong to be put right." - Senator Carl Schurz, 1872