Old November 25th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
PooseyII

Default Cruise News (11/22/2010)

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:19:07 -0800, John Sisker wrote:

Was that you? I received a short message from Anderson, SC. Not sure why, or
what I am suppose to do with it.

call it? duh?

Now if any of what Mark said that he found, in reference to Ari's real name
and address can be verified, just e-mail me privately with the information
and evidence. If it can indeed be confirmed, it would not be I that will be
contacting the Howard County Police Dept. in Maryland, but our business
attorney. This is what we have all been waiting for.

a business attorney. wow. could get rough.

/pooseyII