Old January 9th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

Default Pix of our new fuel truck

On 8 Jan 2007 14:23:14 -0800, " wrote:

I wish. There is this pesky thing called "Runway 25" that lays between
our hotel and the ramp, which means we'll just have to come fetch you
when you pay us a visit!

Actually, it's a nice walk on a warm summer day -- but not with
luggage. Just wait by your plane -- we'll pick you up in our courtesy
van. (Unless you're flying a Citabria or Fly Baby, in which case you
probably don't *have* any luggage. Then it's an easy walk! ;-)

Yes, but us Fly Baby drivers need rides 'cause of our fat wallets, which don't
have to pay for 84 gallons of gas at one time. :-)

Ron Wanttaja