Old September 17th 19, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Waxing and polishing - Polisher?

lol, Im sure people will chime in but I use the cheapest variable speed single head polisher I can find: IE a harbor frieght pos! The key is to make sure when getting close to anything you may "catch" with the pad is to go slow and always away from the edge. That includes seals flap/ aileron junctions, mylar ect. It definetly takes alittle practice and vigilance, heavy on the vigilance Good luck