Old November 28th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
tscottme

Default ELITE's Black Friday Sale

Elite sent me email detailing their Black Friday sale. They are offering
the "core" version of their Elite (172, Archer) for $99 and their "premium"
version" (12 aircraft) for $199. That's $100, 300 off the regular price.
They are also offering one of their avionics consoles on sale for $1000 off
the regular price.

I'm sorely tempted by the $199 premium Elite package. I've been using my
old version but couldn't justify the additional price of the new version at
$500.

--

Scott

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and
deserve to get it good and hard." H. L. Mencken
http://tinyurl.com/6qkhjb