Old February 16th 18, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default Condor2, inbound on final glide!

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 12:37:02 PM UTC-6, Dan Stroschine wrote:
There was quite a bit of 'discussion' about that on the forums and I think the official answer was no there are no plans for VR, but they are open to considering it in the future.

That's a pity - definitely removes any interest I have in upgrading to Condor 2. Hopefully they will come around soon and see the benefits of going VR.

Cheers,

Kirk
66