Old September 29th 03, 12:41 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Have you tried Evelyn Woods speed reading? If not --
Shouldn't take over 2 more diesel advantaged hours to check out....

Thanks for the links. No doubt that would allow me to waste time on the
net, faster. 8^)

No bout a doubt it.

Barnyard BOb -- the diesels are coming, the diesels are coming, the
disels are coming, the diesels are coming, the diesels are coming

No need for the warning, we should be able to hear/smell them well in
advance. I plan to have the first Bearhawk equipped with chrome stacks,
and mudflaps on my wheel pants, complete with the chrome reclining lady.
I just hope it doesn't lead the a re-start of the thread concerning the
use of starting fluid....

Del Rawlins-

You've got larger problems looming than starting fluid headed your
way. If you believe giving up Alaskan gasoline for jet fuel is a
solution....what about conditioning your dirty diesel fuel so it
remains thinner and cleaner than your favorite jam or jelly when
the temps tank and the fuel injectors go on strike?

Gonna start stocking up on 55 gallon drums of Prist and other
assorted diesel conditioning essentials now.... or just whimp
and limp along as a part time summer jet fuel jockey? ;-)

Barnyard BOb --