Old April 24th 05, 04:16 PM
ShawnD2112

If you have the standard installation with the cylinders attached to the
rudder pedals, you need to have a closer look at your system. There are no
weep holes inside the cockpit from which to leak. You may have a loose hose
fitting.

Shawn

"Al MacDonald" wrote in message
While recently doing some extended inverted time, practicing rolling out
on
headings while still trying to maintain altitude, I noted some brake fluid
had leaked onto the pedals and got rather slippery. I hadn't noticed this
before, as most of my stuff so far has been positive Gs. I'm assuming the
fluid is leaking out the vent holes. Has anyone had this happen before,
or
do I need to look further at my brake system? Suggestions?

Thanks,

al MacDonald