Old September 18th 15, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wedekind Sleeve Source?

On Friday, September 18, 2015 at 12:19:32 PM UTC-7, Six-Seven Romeo wrote:
I have purchased from McLean Aviation previously. http://www.mcleanaviation.co.uk/

Also see more details at http://aviation.derosaweb.net/wedekind/

Wedekind sleeves are the best for L'Hotellier fittings!

You do have to be careful, though, as I discovered to my dismay when I recently purchased sleeves for a Standard Cirrus (#446, pretty late in the SH production run), there are actually two kinds of L'Hotellier fittings, an early type with a rotating lock, and the more common type with a push down lock. Wedekind sleeves can only be used with the latter...

Marc