Old October 20th 04, 05:15 AM
COLIN LAMB

How do we know what is good information? If it comes only from people with
experience and who can write more than one sentence, then we are all in
trouble.

In 1900, no one had flown a powered aircraft. Many people who could write
the best, wrote that people could never fly. They had centuries of proof to
back them up.

And, the Wright Bros. had never flown a powered aircraft, so they would not
have been a good source of information.

In the end, any information you get must be evaluated by you to see if it is
useful. That test may be more important than the credentials of the person
giving advice.

Colin N12HS

---