Old August 5th 03, 07:24 AM
Bruce Greeff

Anyone who believes computer sales staff also clearly still believes in
the tooth fairy. ;-]

If it is on the shelf it is already obsolete...

John Morgan wrote:
"Jim Kelly" wrote in message
u...

But I'd be nervous about flying with something that is 'a bit flakey'.
Hopefully Jerry was referring to the model H5450 which is a bit flakey
by some accounts?

Cheers,

Jim Kelly (waiting for my new H5550 8-) )

I'm using the H5450 with Winpilot. No flakes yet . . . but then I'm not
using the bluetooth feature. No need, as the PDA slips into a TEKK mount and
gets GPS info and 5 volt power from a 302.

What's this about a H5550? So how come I was assured, when I bought the
5450, that it was the "be all end all" and would not become obsolete in a
just a few months (g).