Old February 18th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Vaughn Simon

Default Pilots: I think you'll like this!

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

Sorry, but no, it is not a non-answer. The administration makes policy
and the bureaus execute that policy. That is how our government works.

First, you don't understand legislative/execute seperation.

Further, you sure don't understand the bureaucracy.

Sir, my graduate work is in Public Administration, I am a 37-year
government employee (37-year bureaucrat if you wish) and I think I understand
these things pretty well. My main point was that funding policy is not
generated in the FAA.

Vaughn