Old July 30th 10, 01:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Patrick Smith admits small planes are unpleasant

On Jul 29, 7:34*pm, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:33:30 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:
On Jul 29, 5:16*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
george writes:
The main reason is you don't have the ability..

The main reasons are a lack of money and health, but there are other reasons
as well. With respect to this particular article, small aircraft tend to be
noisy, bumpy, and uncomfortable, and a PPL has little else to look forwards to
unless he has unlimited funds and time. Like Patrick Smith, I don't enjoy
being distracted by heat, noise, etc. I'm glad to see pilots admitting the
same.

Hell old buddy, if you think small airplanes are noisy you should
experience a takeoff in a P51. Now THAT'S noise!!
:-))

See what I mean.

Instead of lecturing about trolling with the troll, why not just,
simply, shut the **** up in the first place.

At least you don't end up looking like the hypocrite you are.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
Motto: Live To Spooge It!

Hard to argue with the truth. If we look at the thread from the
beginning. Aside from your usual ad hominen post under mine, the very
first post directed to Mx's initial post reads as follows;
" The main reason is that you don't have the ability" EXACTLY as
predicted :-))
Mx's answer to this was of course as follows;

"The main reasons are a lack of money and health, but there are other
reasons
as well. With respect to this particular article, small aircraft tend
to be
noisy, bumpy, and uncomfortable, and a PPL has little else to look
forwards to
unless he has unlimited funds and time. Like Patrick Smith, I don't
enjoy
being distracted by heat, noise, etc. I'm glad to see pilots admitting
the
same. '

As we can see, Mx posts back to this personal attack with a calm,
laconic intelligent answer which serves him not one but TWO purposes.
He answers his antagonist with pertinent and on topic comment that for
all intent and purposes advances his position en passant while at the
same time conveying his underlying total contempt for his attacker by
completely ignoring the insult and refusing to engage a comment he
strongly believes is coming from someone well beneath his level of
intellect............................you know...........sort of what
I'm doing here with you. :-)
Dudley Henriques

...........an almost EXACT confirmation of my prediction for how this
thread will go and has gone. Nothing hyp