Old January 3rd 08, 12:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default 2008 AOPA Sweeps Archer Useful Load

On Jan 2, 11:31*am, "Marco Leon" wrote:
Just read the article on the new sweepstakes plane. What stood out was the
700 lbs.+ full-fuel payload on the early Archers. Is that right?? Is anyone
seeing that kind of payload? It's hard to believe it has the same if not
better load-carrying capability than some Sixes/Saratogas.

Marco

I don't know about the early Archers, but my Cherokee 180 (pre-Archer)
has a useful load of 1049 lbs, or, 749 lbs with full fuel.

John