Old May 23rd 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Travis Beach[_2_]

Default XCSOAR

I've spent a lot of time looking at the XCSOAR Tactical Glide program. I
am attracted to it partly due to its functionality and he fact that its
FREE...I am running an IPAQ 3955 PPC2002 and a Holux GR-271 Compact Flash
GPS Receiver. I have downloaded XCSOAR 5.14 onto the PDA...I am now
LOST...I live in Va Beach Va and fly out of the Tidewater Soaring Society
at Garner Airfield 3VA8. I need to know what files I will need to
sucessfully run this program...

Does anyone on the easteren seaboard run XCSOAR? I have Skype, email and
I'll call...anything to get this loaded and running...hell i'll send it
to someone to get up and running...I just want to be able to soar XC here
in flatland Va running a decent tactical glide computer...

I have also installed it on my Garmin M3 Ique...if thats an easier install
and upload...

Beach