Old August 14th 04, 11:13 PM
bryan chaisone

My wife too, Rich.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

"Rich S." wrote in message
Room temperature can vary even more than that:

Room with my wife in it having a hot flash - Real Hot
Room with my wife in it when the Visa bill comes and she sees what I spent -
Piping hot
Room with my wife in it when I suggest flying to Oshkosh - Luke warm
Room with my wife in it when I come home a bit late and a few too many Moose
Drool - Chilly
Room with my wife in it when I suggest a little cuddling - Decidedly cold
Room with my wife in it when an old girlfriend calls and asks for me - Cold
enough to freeze those mythical brass balls.

Rich S.