Old July 21st 04, 10:21 PM
ian maclure

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:06:33 -0700, Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

Ed Rasimus wrote in message . ..
On 18 Jul 2004 23:06:39 -0700, (Fred the Red
Shirt) wrote:

You need to read some good history of the war and stop reading Terry
McAullife dispatches.

I am not familiar with Mr McAullife.

Chairman of Dumbocrapic Nazi Comintern or DNC.

[snip]

I find it very hard to beleive that you blame all that on Kerry's
testimony.

No, he had help. But it was still TREASON.

[snip]

Why? It was the same view that was help by a great many ordinary
Americans at that time.

Kennedy and Johnson's legacy to the body politic.

[snip]

If we killed that many and they didn't give up, or we killed fewer
and they didn't give up, isn't the essential fact that they
didn't give up?

Having the ability to indecriminately execute anybody who says
you nay helps a great deal.
Wonder how docile the North Vietnamese population would have been
had they known just how bad the losses actually were.

[snip]

Do you really think that absent domestic protests the US would
ever have pulled our ground forces out of Vietnam while the war
continued?

Wouldn't have been any need to absent the RVN capitulating.

[snip]

I find it odd that you think that would be a good thing.

Who says it is?
Trotskerry is a cowardly TREASONOUS SWINE.

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source