Old May 19th 04, 06:23 PM
Ron

I have uploaded some slides of RCAF aircraft taken during my tour with
the RCAF on the alt.binaries.pictures.aviation web site. Thought some of
you might be interested as there is a very nice shot of an RCAF photo-rec
Lancaster, the Golden Hawks, RCAF Harvards, Argus ASW, C119 Boxcar, and a
SAR Buffalo. I will try and find more.
Ed

thank you. for some reason, the C119 has always been easy on my eyes.

But I can assure you that it isn't easy on
your ears, I have ~7,000 hours logged on them
and I don't hear so good.
--

THere are several at Greybull WY, minus the one in Africa being used to film
Flight of the Phoenix (remake) right now, and also one in Battle Mt NV.

Ron
Tanker 65, C-54E (DC-4)
Silver City Tanker Base