Old October 20th 07, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Paul Tomblin

Default new IR Lo-Enroye charts Oct 25

In a previous article, said:
I just glanced at mine, but I think they sent a complete set. I can fly
anywhere!

Upon closer review, that's exactly what they did. I would guess it's
probably cheaper to send the whole set than to expend a bunch of labor
picking and choosing which subscriptions are affected.

My chart subscription is with joepilot.com, and they sent me a notice over
a month ago saying I had to tell them what new charts to send or they'd
cancel my subscription. That's another way to solve the labour problem.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://blog.xcski.com/