Old May 3rd 05, 01:47 AM
Charlie Derk

It was part of Operation Raincheck. Not sure if all the TRACONS do it.
Potomac is the 3rd busiest on the country - I think SOCAL was #1,
NORCAL maybe 4th... I'm sure its possible at any one of them. Luckily
the Potomac TRACON has someone there who does this pretty regularly.
There were representatives there from AOPA as well.

Randy Horner is the contact @ Potomac.

Charlie