Old January 16th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

What's your experience been at higher elevation airfields and/or higher
operating altitudes? Ceiling and climb capability concerns, again....

We've operated as high as 13K feet, flying into Reno, Nevada. We've
flown into and around Wyoming on 100 degree days. We flew out of Rapid
City on a day when the temperature on the ground was 116 degrees.

All with full (84 gallon) tanks, and four people. All on car gas.

No problems. It's a wonderful -- and affordable -- aircraft.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA