Old January 22nd 06, 06:01 AM posted to ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Wanting to purchase a decent weather instrumentation system ... any suggestions?

Yeah, I agree with Andre's assessment. May I suggest you investigate
Vaisala or SuperAWOS. I've heard that have some fairly priced
versatile instruments.

If you don't have a budget, maybe you can get a DEMO unit installed by
Belfort for FREE!

wrote:
Well, you missed the great weather instruments wizard Bashir Salami
(Bushy Salami) by a few days! He knew the insides of a few companies!
You might want to check back posts!

But, from what I know, you might want to scratch Belfort Instruments
off of your list!

wrote:
I'm interested in purchasing a package weather instrumentation system
possibly with some other environmental sensory data packages ... any
suggestions? It is for a small airport with moderate traffic. I am
looking for manufacturer suggestions who are reliable with good
accurate repeatable consistent results.

Any help, would be appreciated.