Old January 22nd 06, 06:06 AM posted to ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Wanting to purchase a decent weather instrumentation system ... any suggestions?

Do you like to talk to yourself? Do you think people are that stupid?

All 3 of these stupid posts all trace back to the same schizophrenic person.
Apparently you don't understand how the GoogleGroups message ID tagging
works. There's no such thing as anonymous posting. Billion dollar companies
(especially when being subpeonaed by the US govt), don't leave loopholes
like that.

In the words of ManCow (as much as I can't stand the guy), "Slam me, boost
me." All you're doing is giving people more reasons to go to Belfort.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeah, I agree with Andre's assessment. May I suggest you investigate
Vaisala or SuperAWOS. I've heard that have some fairly priced
versatile instruments.

If you don't have a budget, maybe you can get a DEMO unit installed by
Belfort for FREE!

wrote:
Well, you missed the great weather instruments wizard Bashir Salami
(Bushy Salami) by a few days! He knew the insides of a few companies!
You might want to check back posts!

But, from what I know, you might want to scratch Belfort Instruments
off of your list!

wrote:
I'm interested in purchasing a package weather instrumentation system
possibly with some other environmental sensory data packages ... any
suggestions? It is for a small airport with moderate traffic. I am
looking for manufacturer suggestions who are reliable with good
accurate repeatable consistent results.

Any help, would be appreciated.