Old January 22nd 06, 10:35 PM posted to ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Wanting to purchase a decent weather instrumentation system ... any suggestions?

Michelle, thank you for the information. I briefly checked out the
website and liked what I saw. I'm still debating whether I shall want
the system to be certified though. I was aware of Davis, but for some
reason, it just slipped my mind. Do you work for Davis?

Seems as though this newsgroup is full of nuts! When someone posts a
question about weather Instrumentation, all of the idiots come out of
the wood work, and blame this guy that used to work for Belfort. They
must either be competitors, or some existing employees of Belfort. I
also noticed that they follow each other around newsgroups and tag-team
anyone who does not agree with them! Watch out, they are a bunch of
simple-minded individuals with no life! They make all kinds of
accusations and blame everyone wrongly for speaking their own opinion!

Anyway, thank you for the information!

Michelle wrote:
wrote:
I'm interested in purchasing a package weather instrumentation system
possibly with some other environmental sensory data packages ... any
suggestions? It is for a small airport with moderate traffic. I am
looking for manufacturer suggestions who are reliable with good
accurate repeatable consistent results.

Any help, would be appreciated.

if it does not need to be certified, try Davis instruments.
http://www.davisnet.com/weather/index.asp
Michelle