Old July 25th 18, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Need tail wheel assembly

On Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 3:42:46 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 7:49:46 PM UTC-5, MNLou wrote:
I need to replace the entire pneumatic tail wheel unit on my 2006 LAK17AT - bearings, rim, tube, and tire.

Does anyone have a source they could recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Lou - cross posted from the LAK17 Yahoo Group

Now, how did you destroy the entire wheel, Lou? There got to be story behind your question. Come on, entertain us, please.

Some LAK's use a tail wheel that is like a small wheel chair wheel. One I had to replace was plastic and not at all durable.
FWIW
UH