Old July 26th 18, 03:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WB

Default Need tail wheel assembly

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 7:49:46 PM UTC-5, MNLou wrote:
I need to replace the entire pneumatic tail wheel unit on my 2006 LAK17AT - bearings, rim, tube, and tire.

Does anyone have a source they could recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Lou - cross posted from the LAK17 Yahoo Group

I have had good results searching for tailwheels for gliders at wheel chair parts sites. Google "wheelchair front caster". My favorite supplier "MobilityDirect" appears to have gone away, unfortunately. http://www.wheelchairparts.net may be a good place to start.