Old March 4th 21, 11:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default 3 Turn Point Distance

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 10:05:20 PM UTC-5, xcnick wrote:
On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 6:55:33 PM UTC-8, tango:
CNv works a little differently, you must declare the task you want declared on the ground, then that declaration remains active until superseded.
does this mean that if I change the go to on the CNv I loose the declaration?

No, once the declaration is set in CNv, it's set for keeps. Use for navigation as you like.

A 750 diplome needs to be done to 3TP distance rules. Use release or declared start, up to 3 turn points (in any order), finish isn't declared, it's best fix. Free 3TP distance is a separate category for records.

T8