Old March 29th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Printing IAPs

In article ,
Peter R. wrote:
Sam Spade wrote:

The Jeppesen charts I print out are vastly better than Jeppesen's paper
issue.

Having just switched from Jepp's paper service to the digital service, I
agree. The fact that Jepp charts can be printed in color, so water
features appear blue, etc., make them a bit easier to read as well.

I've often thought it would be nice to be able to print just a subset
of a plate. Just the minimums, IAF, etc that I'm using. On some
approaches, this can significantly reduce the amount of clutter on the
plate.