Old February 2nd 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Dumb ass

Hey "Ol Shy & Bashful" when I read the subject line I thought you had
somehow learned my wife's pet name for me and were seeking a communication.
BTW. Did you see the big blue SeaBee re-named the Tahoe Special? Both the
principals in that project are old (1960's) jumpers from the Redding/Chico
area.

--
Stu Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in message
ups.com...
With any luck the clown who keeps posting his garbage re;Belfort will
fall off a cliff or something and quit taking up all the room around
here. Have seen his venom spewing on quite a few groups and wish he'd
get the message we don't collectively care a whole lot.
For the most part I ignore his crap but he is so persistent and
posting so frequently you'd think that is his entire life effort.
Perhaps it is?
I think if I were that angry I'd be doing something about it besides
venting on the internet......