Old May 23rd 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
B4RT

Default See Ya

Not many use usenet anymore. I'm not sure how long RAR has left. Personally,
I don't really care for the Web BBS sites I've seen. I kind of liked the
mix of people here better. Oh well....

I'm about to leave on another of my 1200nm jaunts across the country from
southernmost to north. They've got a few Big TFRs blocking my path through
the Okefenoke Swamp so its gonna be interesting if I cant get above their
3000ft ceiling because of some overcast. I won't fly on top unless theres
extreme reason to do so, got bit by that once.

CYA,
Bart

wrote in message
oups.com...
We used to have such a good group : ( Nick Lapos, 180walt, Bob B. Ol
Shy & Bashful, etc. These guys were/are a wealth of information! Now
our group is trolled by the trolls who have an axe to grind.

Is there anyway to get our group back?

On May 17, 3:31 am, Ol Shy & Bashful wrote:
Can't find a way to edit the simple minded ******* who has the hard on
for Belfort so I am getting out of this group. You'll find me on the
alternate board at Just Helicopters.
Cheers
Rocky