Old June 24th 04, 05:44 PM
Jay Honeck

Default The OSH Pool Party is just 30 days away!

Sunday, July 25th, is our day to give back to the pilot community, in thanks
for another great year!

Fly into Iowa City (KIOW) en route to OSH '04, and enjoy:

- Free food!
- Free (real) beer!
- Free pop!
- Live music at poolside!

Stay 20 minutes or stay the night -- we'll be serving continuously
throughout the day and evening.

We've got three big runways, good instrument approaches, and plenty of free
overnight parking. Park on the ramp (or our FBO will park you inside for a
nominal fee), and we'll shuttle you over to the inn. We're located just on
the other side of RWY 25 from the ramp -- you can see your plane from your
balcony!

Last year we had folks fly in from as far away as California and New Zealand
for this little shindig, and we had a great time. Hope to see some of you
there this year!
--
Jay & Mary Honeck
Iowa City, IA