Old December 7th 04, 10:30 PM
Chris Schmelzer

In article . net,
"C Kingsbury" wrote:

All of which raises a damn good question about why they spend $200,000/year
of OUR dues on this exercise. That's enough to put another lobbyist on staff
to help hold the TSA at bay. If they have to do a big giveaway they ought to
give away flight school scholarships to poor kids. I say take the money and
every year pick 30 kids who show some promise and send them to Embry-Riddle
for a month. Every one of them would be a great story on the local news,
that's a lot of good will you'd buy.

Well, they clearly think it is enough of a promotional item that it
makes them more money and gains more money than it costs....

Maybe it does, I don't have access to that kind of data..

--
Chris Schmelzer, MD
Capt, 110th Fighter Michigan ANG